Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hey girls

         Hey Amina and Dakota I know that we have not talked in a long time, I know that we go to different schools, but I also know that we are best friends and that we will never leave each others side. So love you!!!! I hope we can have some girl time soon, maybe catch a movie or go to brunch. Well anyways I miss you guys and hope we see each other soon!
                                                 SoooooRepublic :D
  

6 comments:

  1. awwwwww, thats so nice!!! im glad we are besties. btw, i wrote a story about you and amina for one of my projects. one was about how you guys help me always and the other was just about one of the sleep overs we had. the one where "frugu gugus" were invented by amina. those gross gummy things. we will never eat those again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. right!! them "frugu gugu" stuff was nasty!! ewwww. what was their real

      Delete
  3. random comment:
    watch "bobs burger"!!! it is sooooooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here too! i am every where!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here too! i am every where!

    ReplyDelete